It doesn’t matter if you have years of experience; have never driven a forklift; are with a company; or are looking for a job. HF Safety LLC can help.
- We train and certify 900-1200 forklift drivers each year
- We have 30+ years of experience
- We work with employers
- WE work with staffing companies
- We work with colleges and trade schools
- and we work with individuals
Our success is based on customer referrals and repeat business.
We believe that our “Mission” is the primary reason for this.
HF Safety LLC will remain an industry leader by:
- Reflecting Christ in all words, deeds and actions
- Providing the highest quality of training at fair and reasonable prices
- Placing the training needs of the individual ahead of company profits
- Providing customer service and training that exceeds our customer’s expectations
- Seeking ways to constantly improve the training and services that we offer
- Remembering that these machines can be dangerous and that this training could make the difference between life and death
History and Milestones
- 2008: Houston Forklift Safety began operations and quickly became the Houston area’s premier source for forklift, scissor lift, boom lift and crane training.
*note: Houston Forklift Safety became HF Safety LLC in February, 2020
- 2009: By the end 2009, Houston Forklift Safety was working with hundreds of Houston area businesses
- 2010: Houston Forklift Safety extended our service area and certified the first of many forklift drivers in Austin, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth and San Antonio. *note: training is now available nationwide
- 2011: We moved to Spring, TX and began offering forklift certification classes to individuals
- 2014: Houston Forklift Safety taught our first training classes at ExxonMobil in Baytown, Friendswood, Houston, Mont Belvieu and Spring
- 2015: We began teaching classes at Houston Community College, UH-Downtown and UT-Health. We also added several new customers in Point Comfort, TX and in Lake Charles LA.
It is difficult to imagine, but there are people teaching “Forklift Safety Classes” who have never driven a forklift. They collect your money, turn on a video and hand you a piece of paper (Forklift Certification) when their forklift video ends. HF Safety LLC is different:
- Our Trainer has been operating forklifts, scissor lifts, overhead cranes, etc. (complete list here) since May, 1980.
- Our Trainer has worked in warehouses, fabrication shops, machine shops, pipe yards, plants and construction sites.
- Our Trainer has over 15-years of experience investigating forklift accidents
- Our Trainer has been training equipment operators since 1999.
- Our Trainer has worked for some of the largest equipment dealers in North America (Adobe Equipment, AIS Continental, Best Material Handling, Briggs Equipment, Mustang. etc.)
- Our Trainer has taught Forklift Certification classes at some of the largest colleges in the Houston area (The University of Houston (UH-Downtown); The University of Texas (UT-Health); and Houston Community College (HCC),
- Our Trainer understands the challenges that a forklift driver faces.
- Our Trainer talks about accidents, near-miss incidents and unsafe acts that he has either witnessed or investigated.
- Our Trainer talks about the ways that that running over plastic, loose debris, etc. can damage the machine and cost the company thousands of dollars
- Our Trainer helps students understand that the “employer” may write the check…but that the forklift driver actually pays for the repair (bonuses, raises, overtime, etc.).
These are just a few of the reasons why people drive from Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, New Orleans, Pensacola, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Conroe attend our Forklift Certification classes. It is also why they drive from Austin, Beaumont, Corpus, Dallas and San Antonio. They’re the same reasons why you should choose us. 713-782-0733 for more info.
HF Safety LLC